Gadgets and More
Gadgets and More

Issues

Boy or boy since I left my web host and went to a new one I have had many many issues. Which has prevented me from updating the website like I wanted to?

What has been going on

So I moved to a new WebHost and soon after I started getting the following errors

Which came about because of the following issues:

The I/O usage was always being maxed out along with Physical Memory Usage.

So what is the deal

The deal with this is that I couldn’t get to the website to do anything. But now we have worked it out and the website is responding as it should be. So will be back to normal posting here this week. Thank you for bearing with me through this issue.


Discover more from Gadget Guy

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.

error: Content is protected !!

Discover more from Gadget Guy

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading